How defend myself in public drinking case

I was caught with empty beer cans after I came back from a friend's place while throwing it in a dustbin near my house. I have been accused of public drinking and a case has been registered. I have little evidence to support my claim. My friend is ready to testify for the same. how do I proceed? And what happens if I please guilty Blood alcohol was 0.14

There is not enough information provided in order for me to be able to properly understand the case and be able to give a cogent, reasonable and well reasoned reply. I am hence unable to form an opinion on the same.

You can be prosecuted under Indian Penal Code. If you dont have evidence then it can be a problem for you. Just finish this matter as soon as possible as you can be behind bars if you dont close this matter soon.

LH House, Bangalore