Continue to LawRato.com with Google


How defend myself in public drinking case

I was caught with empty beer cans after I came back from a friend's place while throwing it in a dustbin near my house. I have been accused of public drinking and a case has been registered. I have little evidence to support my claim. My friend is ready to testify for the same. how do I proceed? And what happens if I please guilty Blood alcohol was 0.14

Answers (2)

There is not enough information provided in order for me to be able to properly understand the case and be able to give a cogent, reasonable and well reasoned reply. I am hence unable to form an opinion on the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can be prosecuted under Indian Penal Code. If you dont have evidence then it can be a problem for you. Just finish this matter as soon as possible as you can be behind bars if you dont close this matter soon.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

date and time of offence in charge sheet is 3 sept 2013 ,8 pm but on that day i was present at gonda dis . on my ralway duity time 8 am to 4 pm .altho…

Read More

I lodged an FIR against a married man along with his two family members u/s -376,417,506 and 34 ipc as he has promised me to marry, had physical relat…

Read More

Sir, As per subject i cut tree in my own premises. Before cutting, i file application for permission to municipality 5 month before but they give no r…

Read More

Police man hit me without any reason he sease my bike and hit me and abused me…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue