How can I save myself from a fraud case if it is a false case

I am doing a business called QNET I.e. a direct sailing company , I involved one of my friend into it and started the business with 3lacs in which one gets a resort package like in club mahindra and secondly he can involve others in the business by which he will get commission as well as points which will add up in his income, he came to me in Dec 2016 but he didn't continue it and one thing more the transaction di the company's account was not done by his account but he transfer money to my account by RTGS and I did it and now he is telling me that I will file a case against you for fraud case., Now what I should do?

Answers (3)

So far as I understand, It's an illegal business on internet in which a man is fooled and there after he is trained to fool the others. To avoid from the fraud case I will need full information from you like the way of working and documentary evidence etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

1. Fraud with respect to what ? The payments ? --- for that he is reqd to prove that how were these transactions a liability or how were you liable to pay and didn't pay.
2. Fraud wrt to company and its rights ??-- for that he need to prove the management/ co-founders rights and signatories. -- you must have had some mails or records or paper work regarding the ownership and management.

In any case whatsoever, mere threat can't be a valid case.
For further details kindly contact me , you can get the no. From the same site , you posted the question on.

Also , I need know more about the threats and your company's over all and financial management.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Make a representation to your local Police Station regarding the entirity of facts and also state that your friend is threatening you regarding implicating you in a false case for fraud/cheating/criminal breach of trust. This is the first thing you should do. You may also serve him a legal notice. For further course of action, Please contact.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I have a problem with a relationship i had six years back- we were in college back then. we had a brief relationship after which we broke up. Someone …

Read More

My father says he has no extra marrital affair, but there is a woman who says she has a boy with my father and she is now fee creating issues, asking …

Read More

A married but separated lady has friendship with unmarried man. After some months he promised to marry her. With this promise she accepted to sex. Nea…

Read More

Dear sir/mam, Somebody does a fraud case of 302 against me, there is no evidence against me but I was victimized so I want justice in this case I want…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue