How can I save myself from a fraud case if it is a false case

I am doing a business called QNET I.e. a direct sailing company , I involved one of my friend into it and started the business with 3lacs in which one gets a resort package like in club mahindra and secondly he can involve others in the business by which he will get commission as well as points which will add up in his income, he came to me in Dec 2016 but he didn't continue it and one thing more the transaction di the company's account was not done by his account but he transfer money to my account by RTGS and I did it and now he is telling me that I will file a case against you for fraud case., Now what I should do?

So far as I understand, It's an illegal business on internet in which a man is fooled and there after he is trained to fool the others. To avoid from the fraud case I will need full information from you like the way of working and documentary evidence etc.

1. Fraud with respect to what ? The payments ? --- for that he is reqd to prove that how were these transactions a liability or how were you liable to pay and didn't pay.
2. Fraud wrt to company and its rights ??-- for that he need to prove the management/ co-founders rights and signatories. -- you must have had some mails or records or paper work regarding the ownership and management.

In any case whatsoever, mere threat can't be a valid case.
For further details kindly contact me , you can get the no. From the same site , you posted the question on.

Also , I need know more about the threats and your company's over all and financial management.

LH House, Bangalore

Make a representation to your local Police Station regarding the entirity of facts and also state that your friend is threatening you regarding implicating you in a false case for fraud/cheating/criminal breach of trust. This is the first thing you should do. You may also serve him a legal notice. For further course of action, Please contact.