House owner harrasment and abusing the community

25-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
House owner tries to vacate me making false accusations since he harassed we asked them to go court so his wife is trying to create criminal records cutting her hand and yelling killing me killing me asked a person to take the video I wanna get restraining order

Answer #1
hi alocious here, I can well understand your concern from the query raised, you can proceed with obtaining injunction restraining them from entering the premises and causing threat and nuisance to you, you can also file a complaint to the local police station stating the above events as it would jeopardize your reputation, thank you, you can contact me for further clarifications
Helpful? LawRato LawRato