Harassment related issue where a guy insulted me in public physically

I just need to know, what is the procedure to get rid of this situation.i need a clear brake up,but that guy insulted my infront of everyboby for blaming me a phusical intimation. If i go to the police,does they take complaint, action against it or they doing nothing against him,as he blaming over me.i always try to resolve everything but fail to do it.that guy has pervert mentality,sometime behave like almost crazy.he made my life miserable.plz give me suggestion

Answers (2)

341 votes

police can certainly take action on the guy you complained about. in case you fail or if you fear, contact me. i will try to get rid off the situation so that you can feel comfortable. i will advise not to continue with this any more and take steps immediately to get out of this misery

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

150 votes

First ask him to control,as these are more social issuies then legal. As Law requires evidence and in these cases, there are very difficult tp prove this type of case. If he is not ready, then file a police complaint stating facts with a copy to Commissioner of police or Higher Authority which ever.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles