Harassment related issue where a guy insulted me in public physically

I just need to know, what is the procedure to get rid of this situation.i need a clear brake up,but that guy insulted my infront of everyboby for blaming me a phusical intimation. If i go to the police,does they take complaint, action against it or they doing nothing against him,as he blaming over me.i always try to resolve everything but fail to do it.that guy has pervert mentality,sometime behave like almost crazy.he made my life miserable.plz give me suggestion

police can certainly take action on the guy you complained about. in case you fail or if you fear, contact me. i will try to get rid off the situation so that you can feel comfortable. i will advise not to continue with this any more and take steps immediately to get out of this misery

First ask him to control,as these are more social issuies then legal. As Law requires evidence and in these cases, there are very difficult tp prove this type of case. If he is not ready, then file a police complaint stating facts with a copy to Commissioner of police or Higher Authority which ever.