Got summon for a case do not want to attend the hearing

sir I got a summon of witness for a misbehave case..but i an not an exam is near so I can't attend the court..what will I do plead suggest me any solution

Answers (2)

288 votes

You will have to attend he court on the date fixed for hearing. if you don't appear on the date fixed the court will again summon you to appear before court . you don't have to worry as you are just a witness in the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

181 votes

You can file an exemption application in the court. The application can help for being exempted from atyending the next date of hearing. You can give your exam as a reason for being unable to attend the hearing.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles