Got summon for a case do not want to attend the hearing

sir I got a summon of witness for a misbehave case..but i an not an eyewitness..my exam is near so I can't attend the court..what will I do plead suggest me any solution

You will have to attend he court on the date fixed for hearing. if you don't appear on the date fixed the court will again summon you to appear before court . you don't have to worry as you are just a witness in the case.

You can file an exemption application in the court. The application can help for being exempted from atyending the next date of hearing. You can give your exam as a reason for being unable to attend the hearing.