Girlfriend threatening to file cheating case

My girlfriend is threatening to file cheating case if I leave her. We are in a relationship for a year and we had consensual sexual relations. No marriage promise was given by me to her. What should I do to save myself if a case if filed?

Answers (1)

229 votes

As per your it's not a big deal to handle the situation.
Just discuss over the call 2nd don't bother about all these threatens.
I will handle the situation either it's court of police.
Let's discuss.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles