Girlfriend threatening to file cheating case

My girlfriend is threatening to file cheating case if I leave her. We are in a relationship for a year and we had consensual sexual relations. No marriage promise was given by me to her. What should I do to save myself if a case if filed?

In whatever way your girlfriend threatens you, be it on phone, in person or any other electronic medium, try to record and save those conversations.
Audio / Video evidence is admissible in courts and should your case end up in the court, it will be useful. Remember to not edit anything though (even if you think it is irrelevant) as the court sends the recording for forensic investigation where they find out if you have edited something.
Many times, filing a police complaint first helps a great deal as you are creating a record. You can simply file a police complaint and ask the police to not act upon it as it is for creation of record.

Hii,
As per your it's not a big deal to handle the situation.
Just discuss over the call 2nd don't bother about all these threatens.
I will handle the situation either it's court of police.
Let's discuss.