Girlfriend filed 156(3) case on me and is forcing me to marry her

07-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My girlfriend's family filed 156 (3) complaint against me that i blackmailed her to stay in relationship and also molested her. I have all call recordings of her telling me to talk to her family for marriage and that she will only marry me. Also for last 3 months only she calls me every time. I called her 2-3 times in a month. I submitted call recording CD to police. Please guide me what can i do now.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
890 votes
Sir first 156 3 is a way to get fir registered when police does not take action now when police has not taken action its either becoz they have no proof of your involvement or police has not conducted any investigation and had not believed the complainant statement just as a precaution take a anticipatory bail rest i can confirm more after having a look at your papers and evidences

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."