My father purchased a land after retiring from army through a middle man(land dealer),after some days the deal took place ,we paid money and got the land registered,even the middle man signed as the identifier of the land owner. after 1 month we came to know that the person whom the middle man introduced as owner of alnd was someone else and middle man took the whole money.we contacted the middle man,,he accpeted his crime gave some cheques of money which got bounce then .we filed a CRIMINAL case,after preceedings middleman got arrested but after 3 months he got bail and is not giving back the money,what should we do next?

Answers (2)

212 votes

It is not only fraud, its cheating, mis representation and causing voluntary hurt by money to a person. You have to challenge the bail that at what ground he got the bail. There are many things to quEstion as 1stly - did yu filed a complaint case or a instituted an F.I.R , 2ndly - if it was a complaint case, did he made yu a party while filling fr a grant of bail.
You can still challenge the bail in the high court itself.

Now send a legal notice or reply to a legal notice drafted by an expert lawyer in your city at affordable cost.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

220 votes

You can file a money suit against him for the recovery of the money paid to the middle man..before the learned court of sub judge in the concerned jurisdiction where the occurance had occurred........

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles