Fraud by cousin by keeping all profit money came from farming

Sir mere papa ka contract tha jameenmalik ke sath or papa ne 100Acres jameen leege pr li thi kheti krne ke liye ! phir unhone mere cousin ko apne sath kaam krne k liye rakh liya pr jab fasal aai or uska pesa aaya to cousin ne pure apne account m transfer krwa liya ! to plz sir hum log bohut pareshan h cousin k sath koi contract nhi tha kyunki wo family ka tha ! sir plz plz guide sir kya kre ab lagbhag 10 lakh ki baat h ye plz

Answers (2)

73 votes

Uski report kr do police station per. Aur income tax department me bhi kr do. Waha kse batayega k itna payment kaha se aya uske pas. Aur agr police Fir nhi likhti he to private complaint court me file kr dena

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

192 votes

On what basis did you put them to work in the field, is not clear in your question. You can complain against them in the police station. If the police acted against them, then you complain to S P. However, if there is no action against them, then contradict the court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles