Flirting with a teacher over the phone who is now accusing of cheating

Dear Sir/Ma\\\'am, I was out for a school\'s seminars in some district of eastern state. A lady teacher become my good friend. I just talked with her and after coming back we had whatsapp discussions. I was made enough to talk and discussed her about sex for the time we meet next time but no pictures at all and she replied with a consent (as I was just kidding) which actually never happened and I did not went there again. after few days I stopped texting her as I was busy and now she calls again and again and says I betrayed her/ she is sorry/please call me/ aapne dhokha dia and all.I changed my phone number but I am still feeling horrified. I never ever touched her or promised her something. After that I came to know that She is a divorcee and very elder than me I never ever touched her and I am unmarried. Was it illegal? What shall I do ? Can she take any legal actions against me?

Answers (1)

266 votes


As you've mentioned that you had gone for a school seminar, and by school, I am assuming to be of under 18 years of age when you had these conversations with this older woman.

The lady may attempt to institute false cases against you , as malicious cases are filed against innocent people on a daily basis. However, you have protection as you were a minor at the time such a thing happened and in turn, her attempting to false cases against you would only backfire. She would be prosecuted under the Protection of Children From Sexual Offences Act ( POCSO Act) under the Indian law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles