Flirting with a teacher over the phone who is now accusing of cheating

Dear Sir/Ma\\\'am, I was out for a school\'s seminars in some district of eastern state. A lady teacher become my good friend. I just talked with her and after coming back we had whatsapp discussions. I was made enough to talk and discussed her about sex for the time we meet next time but no pictures at all and she replied with a consent (as I was just kidding) which actually never happened and I did not went there again. after few days I stopped texting her as I was busy and now she calls again and again and says I betrayed her/ she is sorry/please call me/ aapne dhokha dia and all.I changed my phone number but I am still feeling horrified. I never ever touched her or promised her something. After that I came to know that She is a divorcee and very elder than me I never ever touched her and I am unmarried. Was it illegal? What shall I do ? Can she take any legal actions against me?

As you've mentioned that you had gone for a school seminar, and by school, I am assuming to be of under 18 years of age when you had these conversations with this older woman.

The lady may attempt to institute false cases against you , as malicious cases are filed against innocent people on a daily basis. However, you have protection as you were a minor at the time such a thing happened and in turn, her attempting to false cases against you would only backfire. She would be prosecuted under the Protection of Children From Sexual Offences Act ( POCSO Act) under the Indian law.