Fir Lodged 498A, 323,504,506,313,377, 3,4 By My Wife.

In Criminal Law
Fir has been filed by my wife,summary of fir stats dowry demand from starting first day , 10 lac and scropio . In March 2020 she was pregnant and my bhabhi and bhaiya push her from stairs and then given medicine due to which she mis carrage.,one of my relative try to touch her soft parts. Before filling fir bhabhi and bhaiya beaten her and push her out of my house. Know I want to state time which she mention feb/March 2020 I was at my work place she never came there and I was also away from home show she can conceive , my in laws are not in good finicial background, there are many who can come to court for evidence no such incident took place. In sep2020 we consultant doctor and reports says we could not conceived normally. My count is very low and her fertility is very low. My wife started living with me after first lockdown in aug2020.she never turn back to my homemy brother have cctv recording in this context that no such incident happen before filling fir.

Answers (3)

79 votes

You must have submitted these documents when you were called by the IO under 41 notice. If you have failed at that point of time the evidences you have is enough to show that no such incident took place. You will be given sufficient time to prepare your defence against the fake allegations put on by your wife.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

60 votes

hello clients as i can see your issues is really very serious and the allegations which is been levid on you are seems to be very seriois in nature so in this contest we nees to file an appeal to high court regarding the reality of rmthe incidenses if we have evidences we can suceed in this matter. do not worry we can help you in thia matter.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
284 votes

I’m an advocate for Delhi Police. Share the FIR Number and other details. I’ll suggest the plan of action you can undertake in order to safeguard you and your’s family interest. The allegations are in the FIR are either to be contested on merits or you can enter into settlement with them and draft a compromise deed which can filed before the High Court.

You have several remedies before law and you can file a petition for quashing of the FIR. Share the details.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles