FIR filed for women harassment accused not arrested after court order

Sir fir was filed u/s 506(1),prohibition of women's harrasement act in name of Accust.but he was not arrested still now after 1week.fir itself filed only after 10days from date of occurrence and after getting direction order by court and after complaining in cctns.police was totally corrupt and supporting accust.sp Sp is out of Wat can be done to arrest the accust? What action can be taken against inspector for not arresting accust.?

Answers (1)

53 votes

You are advised to file a Petition under section 482 of CrPC before the Concerned High Court which directed the concerned Police Station to file Final Report for the concerned case which subsequently leads to arrest of the concerned Person within a short span of time after the order by High Court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles