Filed divorce case on the ground of adultery but wife filed DV case

I have filed divorce on base on adultry against my wife. After getting notice of divorce she filed domestic violence n dowry cases against me n my family. Complain in CAW cell. I and my family attend every date but she is not ready to talk properly. She failed mediation in CAW cell. I have all the valid proofs against her but no one is interested to investigate that. She is blackmailing me to give huge amount of money(indirectly through relatives n mediator) otherwise she is ready to FIR. What should I do?

DEAR SIT
YOUR SITUATION IS REALLY BAD BUT THERE ARE SOME REMEDY THAT YOU CAN DO FIRST IF NO ONE IS INTERESTED TO INVESTIGATE ON YOUR EVIDENCE THEN COLLECT CONNECTING EVIDENCE AGAINST YOUR WIFE OR YOU MAY ALSO FILE A CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST YOUR WIFE AND HER FAMILY.
FOR DETAIL KINDLY CONSULT.

Well, your situation is not so complicated but without perusal of case record ,memo of plaint & evidenciary value of your proof regarding her adultry can't be asked about the result of divorce case.
More over,in this case you should have to take each & every possible step through your Lawyer, to proof her adultry before the court .No, body will investigate your matter because it is not a police case.
Of course, other matters likely domestic violence & dowarry case, blackmailing, not ready to talk properly with you are not unaspected & may short out by your lawyer.
Think, your Ground is Adultry & Aspection will be Mutually Divorce ...? Is it possible ? NO.
Hence, these are nothing but something, facing these you should have to focus your goal in divorce case.
Thanks
Aditya kumar
Advocate, Gumla.

Lodge an FIR / Complaint case against her for extortion. Also, send a letter to the higher authorities in the matter giving them all proof of adultery.
Proceed with full agression. If required, move to the Senior authorities and also High Court.