File a criminal case on father for illegal marriage

What should I do to file a criminal case on my father for illegal marriage?

Please be more illaborate. It is ideally ur mother who can file such cases. Courts try to see locus of informant. You can lodge an FIR in the concerned police station fot it. Draft a good elaborate FIR

Well, your question is not clear.whether your father is going to perform illegal mairrage? If yes ,then how can you say it is illegal? If your father fulfill entire condition as mentioned in special mairrage act then it is not illegal, but if there's wanting or violation of any such condition, you may file objection before the special mairrage officer in written within the statuary period.Moreover the matter is concerned with face to face discussion which will be depend on various facts and circumstances. It may be offence of bigamy/adultry also for those you may also file criminal case against him in concerned police station.you are warmly welcome for this.
Thanks
Aditya kumar
Advocate
Gumla

Second marriage, during the subsistence of the first marriage, is illegal in India and the relationship arising from the same does not have any validity.
Under Indian Penal Code- If a man marries for the second time when there is already an existing married relationship with his first wife- it amounts to BIGAMY and is a punishable offence; IT ATTACHES CRIMINALITY.
Second marriage is void under law since it has taken place during the life of first wife.
The husband can be punished for a term of up to seven years; and, if the first marriage is concealed up to ten years and also be liable to fine.
you are advised to file a complaint petition against your father in the court of having jurisdiction to entertain the same ( your area).

DEAR SIT
IF YOU WANT TO FILE A CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST YOUR FATHER THEN YOU MAY DIRECTLY LODGE A FIR ALLEGING ALL THE INSTANT BEFORE THE LOCAL POLICE STATION AND SECOND OPTION YOU MAY FILE A COMPLAINT CASE AGAINST YOUR FATHER BEFORE THE CIVIL COURT HAVING JURISDICTION TO DEAL WITH THE MATTER.
FOR DETAIL KINDLY CONSULTANT