False FIR lodged by neighbor under Sec 3(1)(DH) of SC/ST Act

My neighbour belongs to SC.He has some land dispute with his neighbouers including me.I purchased a land from Brahmin family in 1990 by a registered sale deed.His 5 neighbours purchased in 2010.He went to UP SC/ST commission Lucknow that we encroached his land & abused him by using caste denoting words.UP SC/ST commision ordered SSP Varanasi to file FIR against 6 persons on his complain.So they filed it on 23.03.2018.Out of these 6 persons 1 has already expired in 2005.His wife is having his death certificate & is agreived.Two ladies & 1 male accused has never seen him.So he cannot recognize 4 persons out of 6.Police is seaching the accused to to arrest. Kindly advise.

Dear Client,
As per your query posted the first and the foremost measure to be adopted in such senario is to take an stay upon the arrest. You need to approach to the Hon'ble High Court for such relieve. In case of any other legal advice feel free to contact.
Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).