False FIR lodged by neighbor under Sec 3(1)(DH) of SC/ST Act

My neighbour belongs to SC.He has some land dispute with his neighbouers including me.I purchased a land from Brahmin family in 1990 by a registered sale deed.His 5 neighbours purchased in 2010.He went to UP SC/ST commission Lucknow that we encroached his land & abused him by using caste denoting words.UP SC/ST commision ordered SSP Varanasi to file FIR against 6 persons on his complain.So they filed it on 23.03.2018.Out of these 6 persons 1 has already expired in 2005.His wife is having his death certificate & is agreived.Two ladies & 1 male accused has never seen him.So he cannot recognize 4 persons out of 6.Police is seaching the accused to to arrest. Kindly advise.

Answers (1)

151 votes

Dear Client,
As per your query posted the first and the foremost measure to be adopted in such senario is to take an stay upon the arrest. You need to approach to the Hon'ble High Court for such relieve. In case of any other legal advice feel free to contact.
Tushar Bahadur,

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles