False charges for rape on me and my brother

In Criminal Law
Sir, I did not do anything with the girl. I nd my brother met her in a public area and we did not touch her, but we are allegedly charged 376. How I can prove innocent my self ..and what about medical because medical can prove us innocent. What should I do now? If the police arrest us, how much time after court can grant us bail. what is the process for this?

Answers (2)

196 votes

Firstly you have obtained the copy of FIR & 164 crpc evidence.Then give a detail representation to investigation officer.Then you can file anticipatory bail Under section 438 criminal procedure code.AA

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

348 votes

First of all no girl can said about this or give a false statements or if has given this false statements then action can be taken against in the court for giving false statements if you are honest be assured.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles