False case of abetment of suicide on parents by neighbor

How can my parents get acquitted from this case?

Answers (3)

314 votes

Acquittal and conviction is depends upon the evidence lead by prosecution in the trial court. You should have try to takle the witnesses and try to convince them that you have not abated him to suicide before there evidence in the trial court. If prosecution witnesses support you than yoour parents will be able to weaken the prosecution case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

246 votes

No one can advise you for acquittal without study case file, so please visit chamber with case file , after finding any Laguna in case we will advise you .
Arvind Kumar Srivastava
District Bar Association Haridwar

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
102 votes

This query can only be answered once the FIR is perused.
The statements are examined.
Thhe stage of the proceedings is known to us.
Its impossible to advice on just a small query like this.
So Therefore the whole file is required to be seen.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles