quesFalse case of 364 filed against me. What should i do about it?

My neighbour has filed a false case of 364 against me. The FIR is not even being provided to me by the police. What do i have to do? Do i have to apply for bail?

  • ansin the circumstances urgently file anticipatory bail in the court of session if FIR has registered against you, beside accused have right to know what allegation pending against you. secondly you can download copy of FIR from delhi police site if you have FIR no. and name of police station

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansApply for anticipatory bail firstly also asked for the interim bail till the pendency of bail application and try to get the copy of FIR to know the allegation but don't go at police station otherwise they will arrest you. We also can precure the FIR from court if u have FIR number

    Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

      Uday Park, Delhi

  • ansYes apply for anticipatory bail if ur not arrest till date.
    And if ur arrest then u apply for bail this offence is non bailable so plz be careful.
    It is a mattr of taril that case is false or true but u first apply for bail to safe him self.

    Advocate B K Kohli

      District Court, Tis Hazari, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir I parked my motorcycle in no parking area (although there was not a board…
I want to file a case against my boyfriend who shared a physical relationship with…
Sir, I am a fresher and recently while going for a competion i got late…
I had attempted suicide after breaking up with my ex boy friend. Now my current…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly