False case charged under POCSO Act against an 80 year old man

a false case charged against my uncle 80yrs old .charges POCSOAct 8,IPC 354. currently he is jailed. Retd. person, from a good conduct in nobel profession and character. how to proceed in this case. thanks.

File a bail application and get him out on bail. Then after, proceed with the trail and other things............................. ......................................... ............................ ............................ ............. .............................................. ............................................... ......................................... ............................ ..................................................... ......................................... ......................................... ......................................... ......................................... ......................................... ......................................... ......................................... ......................................... .............

Try to released the person from jail custody and collect the evidence in support of you . Because age is not a best evidence to make free the person so called accused person from all the change alleged against him

Dear client,
May be your uncle is innocent but according to law your uncle free from that charges after the judgement of that case.so your first priority to proof innocence of your uncle before the court by the help of a criminal lawyer.POCSO act is very stringent law. so better to consult a lawyer with case related document.if you feel better then consult with me also. Without verify case related document its not possible in my part to give you better suggestion IN this way.

How many days your uncle in jail ?

Can file a bail petition Lower Court the petition stand ya reject .The LC reject then you are file a petition High Court.

You can call me for detail discussion then I give proper advice.

Manoj kumar Ojha,Advocate.

As per your statement now your old aged uncle is in judicial custody .It is revealed by you that sec8 of pocso and section 354 has been implicated against him.Now you have to approach Hon ble Highcourt for regular bail.