False case by in laws for forcefully marrying their daughter

My brother in law mohamad N get married to C B as per law, with her will .. But her family don't agree to their marriage inspite both are adults and both are muslim. And they even came to my in law house to threat them to get divorce. And finally they file false court case against my brother in law, my wife (his elder sister) , younger brother and uncle that they forcibly took her to sdm office by threat & force her drink something so she was not into her senses. Well kindly suggest & support us.

Answers (2)

79 votes

Yous brother in law needs to consult a proper lawyer practicing criminal and family law matters and act as per his advice. Your brother in law can lodge a complaint at the local police station regarding the same and the police shall handle the matter further.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

223 votes

Hello client
I have read Ur query on lawreto.com.as per which your brother in law get leggaly wedded to cb with her free consent but her family is not willing to accept the marriage as they are against this marriage and now they are filling false cases against the family members of the family in this matter you should move to high court immediately.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles