False case by in laws for forcefully marrying their daughter

My brother in law mohamad N get married to C B as per law, with her will .. But her family don't agree to their marriage inspite both are adults and both are muslim. And they even came to my in law house to threat them to get divorce. And finally they file false court case against my brother in law, my wife (his elder sister) , younger brother and uncle that they forcibly took her to sdm office by threat & force her drink something so she was not into her senses. Well kindly suggest & support us.

Yous brother in law needs to consult a proper lawyer practicing criminal and family law matters and act as per his advice. Your brother in law can lodge a complaint at the local police station regarding the same and the police shall handle the matter further.

Hello client
I have read Ur query on lawreto.com.as per which your brother in law get leggaly wedded to cb with her free consent but her family is not willing to accept the marriage as they are against this marriage and now they are filling false cases against the family members of the family in this matter you should move to high court immediately.