False allegations of sec. ipc 420,418,406,34 against me and my co.

I have a company in which I have given franchisees to people regarding education. The agreement was for 36 months and the break even period was 12 months. There is an arbitration clause in the agreement which states that in the event of non fulfilment of any clauses the parties can take the help of arbitration. The co. could not refund the money within 6 to 12 months as these franchisees started similar business and violated the copyright and trademark. They have done this to shut my business in anti competition. I submitted complaint copies to CP, ACP, DCP when I met them and requested for an investigation against them. I mentioned my move in a group which they got to know and these 7 franchisees got together and reported it in Police Station and the Police lodges an FIR against me and my co. with sec 420, 406, 418, 34 without understanding or investigating anything. I am the first complainant but my complaint was not taken seriously rather complaint was put against me. Please help.

Dear Friend,
o see prior Agreement and other documents.
As Per the current Scene and Situation these are the section impulsed on you

Now you can go for quash of FIR for the same i need t

Section 420 of The Indian Penal Court talks about the offence which is committed by the person who cheats another person and thereby induces the deceived to deliver any property.

Section 418 Cheating with knowledge that wrongful loss may ensue to person whose interest offender is bound to protect.—Whoever cheats with the knowledge that he is likely thereby to cause wrongful loss to a person whose interest in the transaction to which the cheating relates, he was bound, either by law, or by a legal contract, to protect

Section 406 Punishment for criminal breach of trust.—Whoever commits criminal breach of trust

Section 34 Acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention.—When a criminal act is done by several persons in furtherance of the common intention of all, each of such persons is liable for that act in the same manner as if it were done by him alone