False allegations of cruelty and dowry by wife

Husband suffering from HIV wife deliberately alleges false cruelty and harrasememt of dowry and files for maintenance is husband suffering from HIV liable to pay

This is utter cruelty. Be strong and firm. She has to prove cruelty and harassment. She just can make allegations. False cases is a penal offence . Regarding maintenance what is the HIV status at present . It all depends on your financial status and your health status at present. HIV patients cannot be harassed for that matter. It's your human right to live peacefully. Take care.