Extra marital affair now want to stop as girl is threatening

I fell in a relationship with another girl (A divorcee), 2 years ago. She had a son who is completely deaf and dump, she asked me help to purchase hearing aid for her son. That lead to a relationship, we had physical relationship two times. I was helping her in all ways I can during this period. now I am completely bankrupt and finding it difficult even to make my EMI and family expenses. I started denying of helping her. She is threatening me of telling my wife about our relation. In the meantime she got raped by her cousin. She had a child in it. I am in a confusion as to how to get rid of this girl. Whether I can file a complaint against her or not. I want to live peacefully. somebody advise.

If the women files a complaint against u,even it is false , will prove disaster for u.so tread very carefully , don't antagonize her,buy more time and try to escape discreetly.if u get a hint of any police complaint by her,File a petition for anticipatory bail before District court,at least u can avoid any surprise arrest by police.

Yes you can lodge a complaint before the police on her threatening with an intention to extract money from you. First of all make it out clearly to her, boldly. If she does not concede, move with the complaint.