Extra marital affair now want to stop as girl is threatening

I fell in a relationship with another girl (A divorcee), 2 years ago. She had a son who is completely deaf and dump, she asked me help to purchase hearing aid for her son. That lead to a relationship, we had physical relationship two times. I was helping her in all ways I can during this period. now I am completely bankrupt and finding it difficult even to make my EMI and family expenses. I started denying of helping her. She is threatening me of telling my wife about our relation. In the meantime she got raped by her cousin. She had a child in it. I am in a confusion as to how to get rid of this girl. Whether I can file a complaint against her or not. I want to live peacefully. somebody advise.

Answers (2)

167 votes

If the women files a complaint against u,even it is false , will prove disaster for u.so tread very carefully , don't antagonize her,buy more time and try to escape discreetly.if u get a hint of any police complaint by her,File a petition for anticipatory bail before District court,at least u can avoid any surprise arrest by police.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

91 votes

Yes you can lodge a complaint before the police on her threatening with an intention to extract money from you. First of all make it out clearly to her, boldly. If she does not concede, move with the complaint.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles