One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kollam - Advocate Ajee Rajappan

Advocate Ajee Rajappan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoMunroe Island, Kollam
LawRato26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Ajee Rajappan completed his law in the year 1998 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Civil, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Labour & Service, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ajee enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 1998. He is a member of the Kollam Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : K/1121/1998
  • District Court, Kollam

Popular Reviews

Jiji K G - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
Over 3 months ago
Syam - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you sir.
Over 3 months ago
Lekshmy narayan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. Ajee Rajappan helped me understand my issue completely. Under Adv.Ajee Rajappan's guidance I was able to understand and resolve my legal issue. The lawyer guided me in deciding what path would be best for me by putting things in perspective.
Over 3 months ago
Anila p - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I obtained the necessary legal assistance by the lawyer, as a result of which I was able to make informed decisions.
Over 3 months ago
Rinu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ajee Rajappan's expertise helped me gain insight and look at the legal issue in a new light. I was able to comprehend and handle my legal matter well with the assistance of the Advocate. The lawyer assisted me in making the right choice with regards to my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Rahul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ajee Rajappan proved to be proficient in the legal issues that were concerned with me. The lawyer understood and handled my legal situation very well. Advocate Ajee Rajappan aided me in selecting which option would be best for me.
Over 3 months ago
binesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanks a lot for the excellent service
Over 3 months ago
Sreedevi.c - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Ajee Rajappan.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajee Rajappan

Q: Neighbour removes 15 ft sand adjacent to my land making it dangerous

Sir/Madam, I have a small ancestral property. The plot adjacent to mine has been cut into smaller sites and sold. However since sand is like gold in this area, I learnt that he excavated close to 15 ft depth of his full plot taking advantage of the sloping road and apparently sold it. This has presented my property at a danger with mud sliding off every rains. There is a sudden drop at the edge of my plot and the width is small. He was to build a solid retaining wall which he did not and he is not listening to our plea. We cant build a house since the structure would have issues of future stability. Pls. advise my options, understand excavating soil and selling is illegal. The new owners of the sites are helpless. Thanks

Advocate Ajee Rajappan answered
Immediately approach the civil court with an injunction restraining the opposite parties from destroying ur lateral support.Along with the suit file an application for appointing an Advocate commissioner for filing a report on the state of your property.

Q: procedure of court marriage for partners of different religions

My question is regarding Court Marriage. I and my partner belong to Christianity and Hindu religion respectively. We both are divorced. I live in city X in a rental flat. My partner lives in city Y. My permanent address in adhar card is my Ex Husbands home address. My rental lease is in my name. Is it possible for us to get married in X? If so what is the procedure for the court marriage? Please advice

Advocate Ajee Rajappan answered
First of all there is nothing said as court marriage, court is not involved in any marriage.u both has to approach the concerned sub registrar office of either city X or Y. Apply there with ur I'd and address proof,photographs etc.wait for 30 days and annul ur marriage there before the sub registrar office,who is also the marriage officer.Get the marriage certificate.All the best.

Q: Procedure to apply for bail in criminal matter

A friend of mine is arrested and is in jail for a period of 50 days for offences under section 408,420,468 and 471 of ipc..the amount involved in the scam is 1 crore..chargesheet will not be filed soon...i heard bail application can be submitted after 60 days if the punishment is less than 10 this case will he get default bail after 60 days or will the offences be put together for computing the said 10 years and bail be denied..or shall i wait for 90 days to get bail..pls help..thank you..

Advocate Ajee Rajappan answered
Hai,A Regular bail depends upon the gravity of offences.For offences mentioned by you, you can apply for bail after 60 days of judicial custody in each case,and if police failed to file a chargesheet in each case, you can get statutory bail.

Q: Right of grandparents over grand child in absence of mother

My sister commited suicide four years ago. Thinking about child's future and need for a father we didn't file case against my sister's husband. Me and my parents took care of her son. One year back the man got remarried so we I were supposed to give our son to him. Now our son who is 6 yrs old suffers a lot with his father, step mother and step brother. Now that person don't let us talk and see our baby. What can we do to get the child back atleast till he turns 10 or more years old. Is there a chance for us to file case on him for sister's suicide that happened at USA.

Advocate Ajee Rajappan answered
Hai,The natural guardian of the child is the the father is having the first claim.But if u can convince the court that welfare of the is child is better with u than his father then the case is yours.If the child is having suffering any hardship u can contact the child welfare committee of your district.A suicide occurred in USA have slim chances to be investigated by local police,but u can have a try by approaching the police or the court.

Q: Father's visiting rights to meet donor child after divorce

I am citizen of India, and I was married for 8+ years to a Doctor from Kerala. Due to various reasons our marriage did not sustain and in Aug 2016 we filed a mutual consent divorce. We got divorced in May 2017. We have a son 5yrs old. I am not his biological father due to my medical condition. He is a donor child. The donor treatment was done with consent from both of us. After divorce my ex wife does not allow me to meet him even though I have visiting rights as per the divorce decree. If I file a case against my ex wife what % of chances to I have to get to see my son.

Advocate Ajee Rajappan answered
Hai,As per the divorce decree u are having visitation rights.That provision is enough for you to exercise your right of visiting your child.Moreover even if u r not the biological father of the child,u r the father of the child legally.So be confident and move against your wife in the Court of law.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajee Rajappan

Can Advocate Ajee Rajappan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajee Rajappan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajee Rajappan?

When you meet with Advocate Ajee Rajappan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajee Rajappan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajee Rajappan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajee Rajappan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajee Rajappan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajee Rajappan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajee Rajappan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajee Rajappan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajee Rajappan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.