Ex-girlfriend's father demands compensation as marriage broken

Hi .. My ex-gf father is demnading compesation coz her daughter engament broken . he thinks i have told her pasto his fionce . pls help. He registered fir .

Answers (2)

118 votes

FIR can not be registered for claiming compensation.

If ex-girlfriend's father is demanding compensation, document the incident. It is crucial evidence necessary for you to file a case of extortion against the father of your ex-girlfriend.

In case an FIR has been filed against you, copy of the said FIR will have to be examined to find out what is the offence that has been registered against you. The information provided in your query doesnot reveal any offence that can be registered against you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

256 votes

The information provided by you is not sufficient to understand your whole case you are saying that the FIR is registered against you but you are not provided what are the facts written in the FIR only after one is able to suggest you how to deal with whole scenario

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles