Eligibility for government job as criminal case still pending in court

. I have a criminal  case running on me . Does i am eligible for a government  bank job . I want to know when i fill the from of IBPS then there is an option of criminal case section . If i fill all the detail about my case then there is any chance to get a job in bank .

No you can't join a government job during a creminal case bcoz criminal record is a big stone between ur path of job
They need a character certificate which you can't give them bcoz a case is running against you in court
Make sure you are not guilty or have a clear decree
...all the best

Yes sir you are eligible for government job but upto certain condition for joining of the government job and in the colummn in the ibps form you have to fill the all details asking by you in the ibps form.