Elder brother giving life threats want to file FIR

Sir, my wife was molested by my elder brother. We filed complaint and we compromised same day without filing Fir. Now after two days, I'm getting death threats from his side( saved threat messages as proof). Can I file FIR in the station itself or through court ?

You may give a complaint against your elder brother if the police has not taken any action you sent a registered complaint against your elder brother through registered post after that you file complaint before the consent Judicial Magistrate Court under section 156(3) Cr.P.C the court forward your complaint than the police file FIR against your brother and investigated the fact if matter is true the police file charge Sheet .

Hi madam/sir.
Again will give a same complaint against your brother.
Suppose the police officer not taken any steps, therafter can you will approch hon'ble court so please contact an advocate

You again make a complaint to police station of same. The life theartern is Seriously affect the Life. If the police station have not taken any steps to you then criminal direction may be filed and court will give a direction to police.

Yes. You can still file Police complaint because you have the proof of the threat messages. Also the incident happened only a few days ago. If you dont take steps now, your brother will continue to misbehave with your wife. He will think that you cannot do anything against him. Also it involves the life and dignity of your wife. If you keep quiet he will take advantage and slowly spoil your wife's name with the relatives and neighbours etc. If you need further assistance, you may contact me.