Delay in listing Quash Petition in the High Court

Hi All - I filed a quash petition with a prayer to stay FIR (I have strong grounds) in Bangalore High Court 3 weeks back. Still the status is Pending for Admission. Even the interlocutory stay application has not been listed. What should be done to list the petition? Many petitions filed after mine have been listed. Plz advise..

Answers (1)

Check if there are any office objections if no objections ask your advocate to move a court hall memo for listing the case. It will be listed so that your advocate can argue on stay application. Contact your advocate he will help you with it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir , on which grounds the charge sheet squashed…

Read More

I have a restaurant in Mumbai. I have started with gumustas license. I have applied for food license. Now police is troubling me. What can i do?…

Read More

Default bail in 304 B IPC . Chargesheet not filed in 60 days . Supreme court case law…

Read More

An FIR has been registered by me against one person and he has been booked under Section 354, 354 D, 506 & 509 by the police but was arrested and …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue