×

Delay in listing Quash Petition in the High Court

Hi All - I filed a quash petition with a prayer to stay FIR (I have strong grounds) in Bangalore High Court 3 weeks back. Still the status is Pending for Admission. Even the interlocutory stay application has not been listed. What should be done to list the petition? Many petitions filed after mine have been listed. Plz advise..

Check if there are any office objections if no objections ask your advocate to move a court hall memo for listing the case. It will be listed so that your advocate can argue on stay application. Contact your advocate he will help you with it.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore