Daughter sexually abused by father in law and husband

Decemer 2 2017 my daughter was attempt murdered byher husband  also sexually abused by his father  with helpof  and .my daugter complaint was received by womenpolice station thirumangalam chennai.inspector received money from balamurugan till date no action so far what can ido.my daughter belongs to hindu relegion

This is heinous crime and the father should be given the maximum punishment. I hope you must have filed a complaint against the accused persons. If the police is not acting upon your complaint you can file a petition before the High Court for suitable direction for registering the FIR and also invite the attention of the High Court to take notice in respect of the concerned police man who failed to do his duty.

If no action taken by the local police , approach the commissioner office for probing the local police or file a private complaint at the magistrate Court for domestic violence and sexual harassment through a Lawyer.

The sec 376 of IPC will be applicable for your case. A police complaint and it's following will certainly give punishment. The magistrate have the power to sentence up to 7 years. They are to be sentenced.