Daughter sexually abused by father in law and husband

Decemer 2 2017 my daughter was attempt murdered byher husband  also sexually abused by his father  with helpof  and .my daugter complaint was received by womenpolice station thirumangalam chennai.inspector received money from balamurugan till date no action so far what can ido.my daughter belongs to hindu relegion

The sec 376 of IPC will be applicable for your case. A police complaint and it's following will certainly give punishment. The magistrate have the power to sentence up to 7 years. They are to be sentenced.