Daughter sexually abused by father in law and husband

Decemer 2 2017 my daughter was attempt murdered byher husband  also sexually abused by his father  with helpof  and .my daugter complaint was received by womenpolice station thirumangalam chennai.inspector received money from balamurugan till date no action so far what can ido.my daughter belongs to hindu relegion

Answers (3)

289 votes

This is heinous crime and the father should be given the maximum punishment. I hope you must have filed a complaint against the accused persons. If the police is not acting upon your complaint you can file a petition before the High Court for suitable direction for registering the FIR and also invite the attention of the High Court to take notice in respect of the concerned police man who failed to do his duty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

333 votes

If no action taken by the local police , approach the commissioner office for probing the local police or file a private complaint at the magistrate Court for domestic violence and sexual harassment through a Lawyer.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
265 votes

The sec 376 of IPC will be applicable for your case. A police complaint and it's following will certainly give punishment. The magistrate have the power to sentence up to 7 years. They are to be sentenced.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles