Criminal charges acquitted bars a person to apply for government jobs

Good morning sir, I have love affair at the time of 2010 she was suicide with hanging and dead. That case filed on me under IPC 306 then after 1 year I am AQUIT. At now that case was closed but now I am preparing govt jobs like Sub Inspector of Police and TSPSC jobs in Telangana. I am eligible for regard such jobs or not please? Please give me reply sir

Dear,

Acquittal in a criminal case does not automatically entitle you for appointment to the SI post. It is open to the employer and the screening committee to consider the antecedents and examine whether you are suitable for appointment to the SI post. A candidate to be recruited to the police service must be of impeccable character and integrity. A person having criminal antecedents will not fit in this category. Even if you are acquitted or discharged, it cannot be presumed that you are honorably acquitted/completely exonerated. The decision of the Screening Committee must be taken as final unless it is shown to be malafide. The Screening Committee also must be alive to the importance of the trust repose in it and must examine you with utmost character. For further advice, share the copy of the order of your acquittal with me through Lawrato so that I can check and advise you further.

Since you are acquitted by the court, there are no criminal cases pending against you.
You are eligible to apply for all government jobs and also write TSPSC, POLICE etc.
In all applications, you should mention that there are no pending criminal cases against you.