Criminal case pending on me wants to apply for govt. job

Hello sir can I apply for a government job if there is a criminal case on me IPC section 302.plz help me out.

Answers (1)

74 votes

You can apply for the govt services but you have to disclose in the form that such and such FIR is pending against you. Generally the govt doesn't recruit those who has criminal background. You can quash the said FIR by the Hon'ble high court or can face the trial and gets the acquittal. Once the FIR is quashed, you will not be considered as an accused. Revert me. All the best.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles