Criminal Breach of Trust (Fraud) made by Indian Company

We meet the fraud from one Indian company which engaged in supplying medicines for Export. We are Russian based company. We signed a contract in June 2014 (signed by email) with Indian supplier, according to which we do 50% ($ 14400) prepayment for the goods, they should send the goods to Finland , after the arrival of the goods we will pay the remaining 50 % ($ 14400). Prepayment was received by supplier but they didn't ship the goods and didn't return the prepayment. So we need help of advocate to solve this issue. All documents can be sent to email. Thanks in advance.

we will need additional details and documents to answer you and the strategy as well as the legal steps to be taken by you -

1) for recovery of the money already paid
2) for the losses suffered by you due to non-supply of medicines
3) interest on the money already paid by you
4) for the loss of reputation and image due to non-supply of medicines
5) reimbursement of all the miscellaneous and other expenses incurred by you in this transaction

once I have all the relevant details and documents, I will advise you on the steps to be taken for the above.

Yes you could take action against the Indian Company and its directors/promoters if you can provide the details and prove the payment by you. A complaint is required to be filed with the local police station and so on. Do let me know to advice further.

You have an option to file a criminal complaint of cheating and criminal breach of trust. Additionally you can also file a civil suit to recover your money and claim damages for the loss suffered. Pls take an appointment to take things further.