Criminal appeal limitation & dismissal of appeal as accused absconding

Criminal appeal in 498a filed after 70days against aquittal by victim, summons to accused/respondant not served as wrong address , victim not appearing before court to give correct address of respondents, judge issued notice to appealant/victim to appear befire court, police filed memo that appelant is not residing in given address since 10 years, judge issued notice to appellant counsel, counsel appeared and stated that appellant is not visiting him and no instructions, my query is what will judge decide in this matter, will the appeal be dismissed ?

Under law, the victim has to provide correct address of the respondents.
Also since the appellant/Victim has not appeared before the court and that the appellant has provide the correct address, the appeal will be dismissed for default.