Consequences of criminal records on the railways job

I am trying to get a government job in railway. But i had accused by IPC 279 only and i had plead guilty and settled the case but now my question is this can disqualify my recruitment in railways.need a best suggestion please help.

You are legally entitled to get the Govt Job in connection with the same facts and circumstances several judgements has been passed by the Hon'ble Supreme Court as well as Calcutta High Court with observation "pendency of criminal case can't make candidates unfit for Govt service "

it is not an cognizable offence and you had already pleaded gulty this would not affect your govt job aspect.moreover it is a minor offence and in generally judges acquit the offender with fine and generally does not give jail.