Complaint for making false NOC affidavit

Dear Sir, My father died in year 1998. We have 3 brothers, 1 sister & Mother. Father had 600 Shares of JK Bank, which have demated 1 Brother in his name in year 2007. I was unever about that, when I came to know regarding the matter, I contacted Jk Bank through mail in year 2014, because I was out of country. In year 2017 I approach Jk Bank they deny to do anything, they said your brother have produce Affidavit of No Objection Certificate ‘NOC’ from us, to demate them in his name. Now how we can recover our share from 600 Shares, also devedent money from several years. And also as per mutual understanding he told I will transfer them 200 Shares in each brother. But he couldn’t do the same till now.Can we file FIR for fraud making NOC Affidavit. Thank you

yes you can register FIR against your brother for committing forgery and cheating. If police refuse to take any action then you can approach the court to seek directions under 156(3) Cr.P.C for registration of FIR against your brother. Further you can also file a civil suit for the recovery of your own share.

Hello! you have no need of filing of an FIR. In your case you have to file a civil suit for your share of 200 shares from your elder brother and your another brother can be a party in the suit either from your side or from other side. I hope you get it.

yes u can file fir of fraud cheating against your brother under relevant section or in alternate you can also file criminal complaint against your brother in the court for all his manipulation regarding false affidavit of yours