One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jammu - Advocate Mohit Jain

Advocate Mohit Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSarwal, Jammu
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kashmiri
Advocate Mohit Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mohit provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Jammu and Kashmir in 2014.

Enrollment Number : JK/149/2014
  • District Court, Jammu
  • Jammu and Kashmir High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jammu

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mohit Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mohit Jain

Q: Procedure to transfer husband's property in father in law's name

my husband died on july 2017 he has left some property on his name ,my father in law wants power of attorney of the same from me by giving me half of my jewellery and some cash he want me to sign an agreement decree with him in front of notary saying that he will give me money and i have to sign his papers of property i want to know can any type of fraud happen in this situation c. can my sign be misused?

Advocate Mohit Jain answered
first of all it has to been seen to whom and how the property is devolved after the death of the person. whether there is will in my favour wife , if not then you have to get declaration from the court declaring to be the owner of property left behind by your husband. after becoming owner it is your wish to do anything of property whether selling or gift to your father in law and no need of signing before notory is needed hence you sign will not be misused if act smartly

Q: Complaint for making false NOC affidavit

Dear Sir, My father died in year 1998. We have 3 brothers, 1 sister & Mother. Father had 600 Shares of JK Bank, which have demated 1 Brother in his name in year 2007. I was unever about that, when I came to know regarding the matter, I contacted Jk Bank through mail in year 2014, because I was out of country. In year 2017 I approach Jk Bank they deny to do anything, they said your brother have produce Affidavit of No Objection Certificate ‘NOC’ from us, to demate them in his name. Now how we can recover our share from 600 Shares, also devedent money from several years. And also as per mutual understanding he told I will transfer them 200 Shares in each brother. But he couldn’t do the same till now.Can we file FIR for fraud making NOC Affidavit. Thank you

Advocate Mohit Jain answered
yes u can file fir of fraud cheating against your brother under relevant section or in alternate you can also file criminal complaint against your brother in the court for all his manipulation regarding false affidavit of yours

Q: Authority who can cancel the FIR

Respected Sir/Madam, My question is who has the authority to cancel the FIR.

Advocate Mohit Jain answered
it can be quashed by high court by filing petition before it and after seeing the fir if prima facie no case is made out then high court will quash the proceeding and automatically the FIR goes and trial ends

Q: Fraud company not refunding my payment,what legal action should I take

Sir i am a small bussnessmen from jammu ,about 8 months ago a company represantative came to us and shown their products and schemes to us . After detail meeting we get agreed to become super stockist for their product. We credited a sum of 5 lakh to the company account from jammu to their nasik branch account where company official operating address is. After 1months we received stock . Then 2 months passed no company sales team or marketing team came to us 4 months passed no response from company and its team after 6 months the products expired and we decided to return the stock back to company in nasik .after discussion with company MD they agreed to return stock .we return their stock at our own expance of about 40000.they received stock in january ending . Now they are not refunding our payment and not even answering satisfactory .what should we do legally to get our payment back.

Advocate Mohit Jain answered
first sent notice to company for recovery of money and state all necessary facts relating to your transaction and then if they donot pay your money then file suit for recovery of money on civil side or you can avail criminal procedure also

Q: Is discharge of problem enough or should I go for quash of cr case

I am pathologist working in private lab.The report from my lab was given to patient as o negative but patient maintained her blood group was o positive.Her brother being district magistrate got me booked under 420 IPC despite it being case of medical negligence for the sake of argument which is civil law.court discharged me as report provided by them was of technician and court said guidelines from supreme Court were not followed.court said they don't find merit in charge sheet and discharged me.Meanwhile complainant met natural accident and died.Is discharge enough or shall I go for quash.can i get job or visa.can it haunt me in future.shall i go for quash or discharge is enough

Advocate Mohit Jain answered
discharge is enough until and unless aggrieved goes in appeal and no need for going for quashment as decision has been made by the magistrate after hearing both sides. It will not create any hindrance for visa as per my view.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mohit Jain

Can Advocate Mohit Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mohit Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Mohit Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mohit Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mohit Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mohit Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mohit Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.