Complaint case against me will i have any problem in getting govt job

Sir My name is included in a complain case. The case type is complain case. Will i face problem in getting govt. Job like ias,ifs etc? If yes then what is the solution for that. Section no.. Are 147,341,323,427,504 is imposed on me.

DEAR SIR
IF IN THE COMPLAINT CASE YOUR NAME IS THERE UNDER ABOVE MENTIONED SECTIONS OF I.PC THEN YOU ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE AND AFTER THOSE ALLEGATIONS YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY GOVERNMENT JOB AND IF YOU CONCEAL THE FACTS FROM YOU STATE THEN WHEN EVER STATE COME TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CRIMINAL CASE THEN FROM IMMEDIATE EFFECT STATE SHALL DISMISS YOU FROM THE JOB AND STATE CAN ALSO FILE F.I.F AGAINST YOU AND CAN INITIATE DEPARTMENTAL PROCEEDING AGAINST YOU ALLEGING CONCEALING FACTS FROM STATE AND RECOVERY OF SALARY PAID TO YOU.
NOW I WANT TO SUGGEST YOU FIRST IF AT ANYTIME YOU ARE GOING TO SETTLE IN GOVERNMENT JOB THEN DON'T HIDE YOUR CRIMINAL CASE FURTHER YOU CAN MOVE TO HON'BLE HIGH COURT FOR QUASHING OF F.I.R UNDER WRIT JURISDICTION AND IF CHARGE SHEET IS FILED THEN YOU CAN ALSO FILE DISCHARGE PETITION BEFORE THE COURT WHERE CASE IS PENDING

See mear filing of the completion case will not hold you guilty but you need to seriously watch out if coznigence is take and if charges will be provided leading to conviction the defenetly you will have lot of problems