Complaint against inspection team search and seizure without authority

I am doctor. My ultrasound machine was sealed by a inspection team which was unautharised under pcpndt act . Search and seizure can only be done by appropriate autharity as per pcpndt act which is dm aligarh in this case. This team did not have any autharity letter also. Can finding of this team can be a basis of a criminal case to be filed by appropriate autharity.

You require to furnish more details. At present Ultrasound Specialists are required to submit monthly report to appropriate authority. This incident is in your favour since Since unauthorised Search, Seizure , investigation means entire proceedings are vitiated. But to take full benifit and avoid damage you have to take legally educated steps with advise.

If the team was unauthorised in that case the findings can't be a basis of any criminal case against you. I believe we will have to look deeper into the case and see on what grounds they took your machines. You can avail our paid services if you want us to help you through your case.