Complaint against girl for threatening to file case of cheating

I loved one girl in college for 1 yr but after that i notices that her family was not good. That her mother have relationship with some one etc etc. So i stoped loving her. I have not sleept r done any thing with her. But now she blackmails me for marrage .she have watsapp msg and selfi with that she tells she going to give police cmplain.. What i do?

Answers (2)

329 votes

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Nathan and Associates - A Solution Focused Law Firm..!
In India, Police have a greater instinct and they can easily identify who is the victim in your case, But as a sense of protection, you can also initiate a complaint against her mentioning that she is threatening you for Suicide. This will also be entertained ..!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

196 votes

Make a complaint to the police that she is blackmailing and she was only a friend while you studied in your college and inform your family members to get their support and further it is matter of evidence to be proved . proper advice can be given only after seeing the records available with you and with her which you feel will be adverse to you.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles