Complaint against girl for threatening to file case of cheating

I loved one girl in college for 1 yr but after that i notices that her family was not good. That her mother have relationship with some one etc etc. So i stoped loving her. I have not sleept r done any thing with her. But now she blackmails me for marrage .she have watsapp msg and selfi with that she tells she going to give police cmplain.. What i do?

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Nathan and Associates - A Solution Focused Law Firm..!
In India, Police have a greater instinct and they can easily identify who is the victim in your case, But as a sense of protection, you can also initiate a complaint against her mentioning that she is threatening you for Suicide. This will also be entertained ..!

Make a complaint to the police that she is blackmailing and she was only a friend while you studied in your college and inform your family members to get their support and further it is matter of evidence to be proved . proper advice can be given only after seeing the records available with you and with her which you feel will be adverse to you.