Complaint against girl for threatening to file case of cheating

I loved one girl in college for 1 yr but after that i notices that her family was not good. That her mother have relationship with some one etc etc. So i stoped loving her. I have not sleept r done any thing with her. But now she blackmails me for marrage .she have watsapp msg and selfi with that she tells she going to give police cmplain.. What i do?

You need to face the police investigation. The question is not whether you slept with her, etc. However by looking at your question she can't compel you to marry her. Unless until you had sex with her by promising your girl friend that you will marry her. However if a complaint is lodged the police may register the case and may summon you for interrogation. After interrogation they may close the complaint if any filed by your girl friend.

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Nathan and Associates - A Solution Focused Law Firm..!
In India, Police have a greater instinct and they can easily identify who is the victim in your case, But as a sense of protection, you can also initiate a complaint against her mentioning that she is threatening you for Suicide. This will also be entertained ..!

Make a complaint to the police that she is blackmailing and she was only a friend while you studied in your college and inform your family members to get their support and further it is matter of evidence to be proved . proper advice can be given only after seeing the records available with you and with her which you feel will be adverse to you.