Complaint against credit improvement company for harassment

I have taken a service plan from credit improvement company for improvement of my CIBIL score by settlement with financial institution and they have mentioned in their services offer mail the word Debt Reconciliation/settlement/Consolidation and also mentioned that they will finance for the payment of these due. But now they are saying that we don't do the settlement and also not provide the finance for settlement. When I demanded for refund they send me the legal notice for harassment. They are refusing the refund by saying that we don't have refund policy that also mentioned in agreement. Also saying the you have attended the compliance call and say yes to process so we will not do the refund. Now my question is that can I file a case in consumer court against that and what is the chance to win. And if I will not win then what will impact as legally. Also what is jurisdiction of CIVIL suit for them if I will give any reply for their legal notice. Please suggest.

Sir firstly if as you mentioned everything mentioned in your agreement then you can go for specific performance act for the performing of the said agreement and if not then go for recovery as well as for 420 ipc complaint before magistrate and you can go for consumers court also...all remedies available for you...

If they have mentioned those words in their service offer mail then you can file a case against them in consumer forum and you have good chance to win. If you will loose then legally their is no such complication as you can file a appeal against them aswell. You can give your reply and deny what they are claiming through the legal notice.