COMPLAIN FILED AGAINST ME U/S 107 OF Cr.P.C. REMEDY HEREOF

A lady made a false complain against me u/s 107 of Cr.P.C. utilizing fake identity. Finally, the case dropped for non-establishment of the allegation made by the complainant. I expected remedy by filling reverse case against her with appropriate section of I.P.C.s.

dear friend,
If you have sufficient cause,loss,damages you can file complaint against her, but with out sufficient cause, available in law you could not file complaint against her, or you can file defamation against her as remedy for earlier (107) matter.