A lady made a false complain against me u/s 107 of Cr.P.C. utilizing fake identity. Finally, the case dropped for non-establishment of the allegation made by the complainant. I expected remedy by filling reverse case against her with appropriate section of I.P.C.s.

Answers (1)

261 votes

dear friend,
If you have sufficient cause,loss,damages you can file complaint against her, but with out sufficient cause, available in law you could not file complaint against her, or you can file defamation against her as remedy for earlier (107) matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles