College people not letting me attend classes what to do.

I filed a case against college people to get my hall ticket because they werent giving it to me for non payment of fees.Now my exams are over and classes have started...the college authorities are not letting me attend my classses and neither my attendance is being counted.even the director today told me that he would file a harrassment complaint against me saying i am harrassing college authorities.

Need to know at what stage your court case is .
If the court has issued notices to the other side and if the college authorities are harassing you after receipt of notice, then you should bring the harassment to the notice of court and get an interim injunction against the college and also get directions from the court to permit you to take exams, attend classes etc.

please note that for filing cases and non-payment of fee these facts are unmatched please state appropriate facts for giving accurate advice and we can't give you advice without knowing the actual facts the trouble of you with the college