College people not letting me attend classes what to do.

I filed a case against college people to get my hall ticket because they werent giving it to me for non payment of fees.Now my exams are over and classes have started...the college authorities are not letting me attend my classses and neither my attendance is being counted.even the director today told me that he would file a harrassment complaint against me saying i am harrassing college authorities.

Answers (2)

159 votes

Need to know at what stage your court case is .
If the court has issued notices to the other side and if the college authorities are harassing you after receipt of notice, then you should bring the harassment to the notice of court and get an interim injunction against the college and also get directions from the court to permit you to take exams, attend classes etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

177 votes

please note that for filing cases and non-payment of fee these facts are unmatched please state appropriate facts for giving accurate advice and we can't give you advice without knowing the actual facts the trouble of you with the college

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles