Clean records for job verification as bail obtained for case under IPC

I was forwarded to the court for ipc 324,504,334 and was bailed the same day and the complainer compromised wirhin the same day in the court..will this affect my career during job verification if so how to expunge or conceal my record

Answers (3)

268 votes

Dear client,
If the investigating officer of your case submitted final report about your case on the basis of compromise before the court. Then no such problems will arise in future. But you and the Complainant of this case compromised only at the time of bail in court. So if the police unaware about your compromised then there is chance that the investigating officer of this case may be filed charegesheet against you before the court. So in this circumstance you may be face problem in future. I suggest you Ple take the help of an advocate and first verify your case details and present status of this case .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

229 votes

If the case was compromised between you with the informant then file the compromise in the court and try to dispose of the case finally and the order of honorable court and produce the same before the police

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
307 votes

Don't worry,it will not affect your carrier if the case is compromise same day.but don't try conceal any fact if required while applying for jobs.If u conceal any fact,u may be caught in police verification.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles