Clarification regarding the effect of criminal record on career.

Once I got arrested for a day under sec 151 so I have some doubts about it No1 it's a arrest or detaintion No2 does it could affect my career in near future

Its a precautinary arrest under -151 Crpc 1973, Untill and unless you are convicted from any court of law, you don’t have a criminal anticidents, but under 151 also proceedings goes and you should see that nothing adverse is written, more so it will not affect your government job position

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari