Clarification on procedure to file for bail under UAPA Act

Hello sir/Madam my brother had been confined under UAPA act for the past 4 years .. after 90 days his custody was not extended as per 167(2) crpc. He was not intimated about his extension after 90 days and now it's been 4 years..an HCP regarding this had been filed in madras high court...but in vain...what should be done..he needs Bail desperately..

What is the status of HCP was not mentioned clear. Whether police had given NOC for HCP is dark on other hand. What the order under UAPA was not mentioned. The status is dark and not clear. The case is pending.