Clarification on false charges of adultery by ex girl friend

Hi..my fiance get threatening call from his x married gf who is not happy wid his husband ..dat she will die because of him she is not happy..and again she is threatening dat she will ruin his life if he doesn't enter into physical relation wid her..because of dis..he once enters dat he can rid from dis..but now she is using as a ground for taking divorce and blaming him for all things for adultery charges..so dat he can not marry wid anyone

Hi..if this things are happening with your fiancee then he should move an application to concerned police station regarding the threats recieving by his ex or he should go to the concerned court for registration of FIR against the acts of his ex if police officials dont initiate any legal action upon his complaint against his ex.

Your fiance had committed a grave mistake by entering into the relations... anyhow preserve the call records of your fiance and how she now threatens through mesaages or call..do record her calls abd save the messages....try to get from her that on her instigation your fiance had entered into the physical relationship

If she is not happy with her husband she can simply file divorce petition. Your husband should be alert and he should not at all be physical al with her as she can ruin his life. Your husband should prevent himself

Hi there
1. She cannot take this as a ground for divorce as she is the one who was in adulterous relationship..
2. Only the husband of x gf can file a case of divorce and implead your fiance as adulteror
3. It is only if the husband is able to prove the allegations against his wife (i.e. your fiance's ex-gf) he would get divorce from her
4. Regardless of the fact whether the husband of your fiance's ex-gf is able to prove the allegations of adultery qua his wife or not, nothing will restrict your fiance from marrying
So far as the threatening calls are concerned - your husband can file a complaint with the local Police Station regarding the said harrasment, the same could be done with the consultation of a lawyer
Regards