Clarification on false charges of adultery by ex girl friend fiance get threatening call from his x married gf who is not happy wid his husband ..dat she will die because of him she is not happy..and again she is threatening dat she will ruin his life if he doesn't enter into physical relation wid her..because of dis..he once enters dat he can rid from dis..but now she is using as a ground for taking divorce and blaming him for all things for adultery dat he can not marry wid anyone

Answers (4)

205 votes

Hi..if this things are happening with your fiancee then he should move an application to concerned police station regarding the threats recieving by his ex or he should go to the concerned court for registration of FIR against the acts of his ex if police officials dont initiate any legal action upon his complaint against his ex.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

320 votes

Your fiance had committed a grave mistake by entering into the relations... anyhow preserve the call records of your fiance and how she now threatens through mesaages or record her calls abd save the messages....try to get from her that on her instigation your fiance had entered into the physical relationship

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
125 votes

If she is not happy with her husband she can simply file divorce petition. Your husband should be alert and he should not at all be physical al with her as she can ruin his life. Your husband should prevent himself

301 votes

Hi there
1. She cannot take this as a ground for divorce as she is the one who was in adulterous relationship..
2. Only the husband of x gf can file a case of divorce and implead your fiance as adulteror
3. It is only if the husband is able to prove the allegations against his wife (i.e. your fiance's ex-gf) he would get divorce from her
4. Regardless of the fact whether the husband of your fiance's ex-gf is able to prove the allegations of adultery qua his wife or not, nothing will restrict your fiance from marrying
So far as the threatening calls are concerned - your husband can file a complaint with the local Police Station regarding the said harrasment, the same could be done with the consultation of a lawyer

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles