Clarification for releasing the criminal accused under section 307 IPC

If 307 is subjected to anyone and victim's medical also took place and also there are more than 3 people of eye witness can the criminal become free as the investigating officer is saying that section 323 will be imposed according to the medical report

at first i want to see the FIR copy then i want to talk the accused person or parocar of accused. after that i shall be able to answer you. so that you ( parocar of accused or accuse self ) meet me physically.

Incomplete query offender in jail or not clear still It depends on the medical report for 307 IPC case if IO says 323 IPC is imposed accused will be free but medical report required for further detail

Yes, go for FIR quashing in that case , medical report is only instrument that insures the inquiry but if in case investigation has proces that it was attempt of murder it willen proscecuteed accordingly .