Clarification for releasing the criminal accused under section 307 IPC

If 307 is subjected to anyone and victim's medical also took place and also there are more than 3 people of eye witness can the criminal become free as the investigating officer is saying that section 323 will be imposed according to the medical report

Answers (3)

123 votes

at first i want to see the FIR copy then i want to talk the accused person or parocar of accused. after that i shall be able to answer you. so that you ( parocar of accused or accuse self ) meet me physically.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

166 votes

Incomplete query offender in jail or not clear still It depends on the medical report for 307 IPC case if IO says 323 IPC is imposed accused will be free but medical report required for further detail

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
322 votes

Yes, go for FIR quashing in that case , medical report is only instrument that insures the inquiry but if in case investigation has proces that it was attempt of murder it willen proscecuteed accordingly .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles