Children play cricket and breaking our windows and hurting us

We just shifted to rented flat. It is ground floor flat back side facing the basketball and badminton court. Some group of children plays cricket and always ball hits our glasses of windows (some glass broken also) also many times missed hurting our 4 years daughter. When asking them to stop playing as it is not the right place they start throwing stones, runs pressing door bells etc. They all are teenagers. Please suggest what should we do in this matter. Thanks

Answers (1)

167 votes

Firstly, there is no legal remedy to these kind of disputes. However, if you society you live in is a registered society you can make a complaint to its office bearers. This is the appropriate remedy that might help you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles