Cheeted by a boy after getting a promise to live together

My friend has cheeted by a boy to get her marrie and now got married to another girl

Answers (2)

50 votes

hai , no problem madam we can file Domestic violence case against him , with strict proofs . yes it is offence . can we have any documentary proofs like photos , any chatting messages or mails etc.. belonging of both conversation? if we have these details we can file a case against him. bye. M V RAMAKRISHNA ( ADVOCATE ) .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

114 votes

hi this is advocate Vara Prasad, in your case your friend is minor or major let it know I can advise you and what about the boy position and I need information that how the boy cheated you friend. meet me in person or discuss over the phone.
**consultation charges applicable

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles