Cheeted by a boy after getting a promise to live together

My friend has cheeted by a boy to get her marrie and now got married to another girl

hai , no problem madam we can file Domestic violence case against him , with strict proofs . yes it is offence . can we have any documentary proofs like photos , any chatting messages or mails etc.. belonging of both conversation? if we have these details we can file a case against him. bye. M V RAMAKRISHNA ( ADVOCATE ) .

hi this is advocate Vara Prasad, in your case your friend is minor or major let it know I can advise you and what about the boy position and I need information that how the boy cheated you friend. meet me in person or discuss over the phone.
**consultation charges applicable