Cheating.part amount recovered by police. Remaining pending. 7 yrs.

29-Feb-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Cheating case. Complaint lodged. Police nabbed the culprit and recovered part amount. For the remaining amount, police dragging the case for 7 years colliding with the criminals. Police making me to run from pillar to post for 7 years. My number of petitions through all the grievance redressal portal for 7 years were pooh-poohed by the police. I am 66+. Need help.

Answer #1
hi alocious here, I can well understand your concern from the query raised, we can file a direct petition to the magistrate seeking to expedite the matter, you can contact me for further clarifications, thank you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato