Cheating.part amount recovered by police. Remaining pending. 7 yrs.

29-Feb-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Cheating case. Complaint lodged. Police nabbed the culprit and recovered part amount. For the remaining amount, police dragging the case for 7 years colliding with the criminals. Police making me to run from pillar to post for 7 years. My number of petitions through all the grievance redressal portal for 7 years were pooh-poohed by the police. I am 66+. Need help.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
511 votes
hi alocious here, I can well understand your concern from the query raised, we can file a direct petition to the magistrate seeking to expedite the matter, you can contact me for further clarifications, thank you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."